Tuesday, May 19, 2009

I'm just a busy Mom these days...


I have to confess, I have been so busy...with my boys. It's either after,before, or during school activities...LOL!

Between moving my older sons back into our home from college, and getting my younger ones out to school, sports or extra curricular end of the year events...
I'm pooped!
I haven't drawn anything except a hot bath!
So I am just going to take a little blog break, and enjoy all the end of the year entertainment, and running around!
Who knows, I might just get some inspiration for a drawing!
Hope you are all well. Love to hear from you! See you in a week or two.

Love, Diane

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like a hot bath is just the ticket for you right now! Good luck with all the seasonal transitions and come back soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that picture of the penguin. So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks, Girls! I am missing the whole blogging experience.

    ReplyDelete