Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Eating Crow...


My powers of perception are really quite dim. May I explain? This morning I was driving the kids to school and there were crows hanging around, as usual. Perhaps they are plotting something after my last post? Anyway, as I was looking at them it dawned on my brain, under the influence of a gallon sized cup of coffee, "Aiigh! That bird has a black beak!!!"
I was appalled to only just realized this obvious factoid. My previous painting...you know, the "seagull trying to be a crow" has a yellow schnoz. oops!

Really, it's just embarrassing. Sorry to all the crows out there who I misrepresented! This little doodle is for you. So, if you are plotting some revenge...please don't poop on my car...please?

2 comments:

  1. lol You have crows and we have pidgeons and they love to use my car as a canvas. Thank you so much for dropping buy and encpouraging my heart. I an always so happy to meet a new sister. hanks you also for your prayers.

    Hugz Lorie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Diane! I love your sense of humor!! we have lots of pigeons here in Greece but thanks to Daisy, my poodle, they don't even dare to look this way!!
    Thank you for stopping by and for your kind words..
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete