Thursday, July 28, 2011

Time with my friend, Phyllis

I just got back home in CT from my old home in NY!   One of my friends, Phyllis, is quite the crafting woman!  She knits, sews, gardens, makes baskets, preserves fruits...well, she does it all!  And she, unlike me, doesn't have 1,000's of unfinished projects hidden all over the house in closets and drawers.  She starts and finishes her projects and finishes them like a pro!  Impressive to a procrastinator like me!
ANYWAY....  she showed me this really neat blog with an ongoing project she is working on.  What a wonderful thing it is to sit and talk "craft" with another woman who "gets your passion"  This blog project is pretty cute.  I thought I'd share it with you!

http://theraspberryrabbits.blogspot.com/2011/07/12-of-hearts-bom-giveaway-and-to-sash.html

This blogger is creating little embroidered hearts, one for each month of the year to put together in Dec as a quilt...or what ever, I guess... Great idea! Here is a picture of this months heart; Isn't that pretty? You all have GOT to know that mine will not look that neat.  Phyllis's was picture perfect!


Love you, Phyllis! Thanks for the inspiration!
D

1 comment:

  1. It's lovely to have like-minded friends isn't it? It's inspiring when they have different working methods to you too, makes me rethink how I do things. This is pretty!xx

    ReplyDelete